1. The dangerous protective transmission of the mechanical transmission mechanism requires covering all moving parts to isolate any part of the body from contact with it.The fixed protective device made according to the shape and size of the protective part can be installed outside the transmission part to prevent the human body from contacting the rotating dangerous parts of the machine.Main protective measures:
①NudegearThe transmission system must be equipped with a protective cover;
②A protective cover must be installed for chain drives with a height of less than 2 meters from the ground; when above the passage, there must be a protective baffle below to preventChainFalling and hurting people when broken;
③The dangerous parts of the transmission belt shall be protected by protective cover, which shall be installed vertically as much as possible.The drive belt should be tight enough;
④An anti-static transmission belt should be used, and the workplace should maintain a high humidity, and a grounded metal brush should be installed to introduce the static charge of the belt to the ground or make a conductive transmission belt and ground it to prevent static sparks.
2. Protection against mechanical hazards of punching, shearing and pressing
The most important thing for punching and shearing equipment is to have a good clutch and brake, so that it is very reliable in starting, stopping and transmission braking.Secondly, the machine is required to have a reliable safety protection device. The function of the safety protection device is to protect the operator's limbs from entering the dangerous area, the clutch cannot be closed or the pressure slider cannot slide down.Commonly used safety protection devices include anti-hitting devices, safety buttons, and two-handed multi-person start buttons.
(1) The anti-hitting device is to use the cam machine to lock and release to prevent the failure of the clutch. In use, the pedal must be released in each stamping operation to start the next stroke, otherwise the press will not move.
(2) Press safety button.The working principle is to press the button once, and the slider of the press only moves for one stroke and does not run continuously, which can protect the operator's hand.
(3) Two or more people start the device.Its function is that the operator can start by moving both hands at the same time.In this way, the hands are pulled out of the danger zone, which prevents the situation where one hand is activated and the other hand is still in the dangerous zone when one-handed operation is performed.
(4) Before daily operation, check the punching and shearing press (clutch, brake, safety device), if there is a problem, it should be repaired immediately to ensure that it is in good condition.When shutting down for maintenance, take protective measures and put a warning on the obvious place to prevent the machine from suddenly starting and causing an accident.
(5) Organize the work space and take away all unnecessary objects to prevent the equipment from falling on the switch during work and causing an accident when the equipment starts suddenly.Remove debris from the ground around the machine to prevent slipping or tripping while working.
3. Protection against hazards of machinery and equipment
For the protection of machinery and equipment hazards, in addition to requiring the equipment to have protective devices with reasonable design, reliable installation and no influence on operation, such as protective covers, protective baffles and protective fences; it also requires the installation of safety devices, such as overload safety devices and travel safety devices. , braking device, sequence action device to prevent misoperation, etc.There is also a power disconnect switch.In order to prevent the body from accidentally touching the start button to start it, the start button should be protected and made into an outer or recessed type.In addition, the production site should have sufficient lighting, each machine should have appropriate local lighting, and maintain a certain safety distance.For machinery and equipment whose noise exceeds the national standards, measures to reduce noise should also be taken.