1. Calculate the driving power according to the load and the motion state (speed, vertical motion or horizontal motion)
2. Preliminary estimation of gear module (if necessary, follow-up gear strength check, if it is found that the module is too small during strength check, the gear module must be re-determined. Regarding the selection of gear module, generally Based on experience, or by reference to analogy, safety verification will be carried out later)
3. Carry out preliminary structural design, determine the total transmission, and determine the number of transmission stages (several stages of transmission)
4. Distribute according to the total transmission ratio, and calculate the sub-transmission ratio of each level
5. Carry out detailed transmission structure design (detailed design of each shaft system) according to the needs of the system. Such design is generally carried out on the general assembly drawing.
6. During the structural design, if it is found that the parameters in the early stage are unreasonable (including excessive gears, mutual interference, manufacturing and installation difficulties, etc.), it is necessary to return to the above procedure in time to start over.
7. Draw a schematic diagram of the key shafting (generally heavy-duty shafts, of course, it is good to do each shafting), draw the bending moment diagram and torque diagram of each shaft end, so as to find out the dangerous section, and carry out Strength check of shaft
8. Strength check of low-speed shaft gear
9. After there is no problem with safety, split the parts diagram