1. The tightness of the sprocket should be appropriate. If it is too tight, the power consumption will be increased, and the bearing will be easily worn; if the sprocket is too loose, it will be easy to jump and fall off the chain.The tightness of the sprocket is: lift or press down from the middle of the sprocket, which is about 2%-3% of the center distance of the two sprockets.
2. There should be no swing and skew when the sprocket is installed on the shaft.In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprockets is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprockets is more than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm.However, there should be no friction on the side of the sprocket teeth. If the offset of the two wheels is too large, it will easily cause off-chain and accelerated wear.Care must be taken to check and adjust the offset when replacing sprockets.
3. After the sprocket is seriously worn, the new sprocket and the new sprocket should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing.You can't just replace a new sprocket or a new sprocket alone.Otherwise, it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new sprocket or the new sprocket.After the sprocket tooth surface is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the sprocket used on the adjustable surface) to prolong the use time.
4. If the new sprocket is too long or stretched after use, it is difficult to adjust. The chain link can be removed depending on the situation, but it must be an even number.The links should pass through the back of the sprocket with the cleats inserted outside and the openings of the cleats should be facing the opposite direction of rotation.
5. The sprocket should be filled with lubricating oil in time during work.Lubricating oil must enter the matching clearance of the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old sprocket cannot be mixed with part of the new sprocket, otherwise it is easy to have an impact in the transmission and break the sprocket.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the sprocket should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, and then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place.