Thanks to the chainsawChainThe knife edge is very sharp, in order to ensure safety, be sure to wear thick protective gloves when installing.Follow these 7 steps to properly install the chainsaw bar and chain:
1. Pull back the front baffle of the chainsaw, make sure the brake is released.
2. Loosen and remove the two M8 nuts, and remove the right side cover of the chainsaw.
3. First install the chain saw guide on the main unit, then install the chain of the chain saw on the sprocket and the guide groove of the guide, and pay attention to the direction of the chain saw teeth.
4. Properly adjust the tensioning screw located on the outer side of the right cover, refer to the blue line above, and align the tensioning pin with the pin hole of the guide plate.
5. Install the right side cover of the chain saw to the main unit, and also refer to the blue line, insert the front baffle pin into the pin hole of the box, and then slightly tighten the two M8 nuts.
6. Lift the guide plate with the left hand, turn the tensioning screw with a screwdriver in the right hand, adjust the tightness of the chain appropriately, and check the tension of the chain by hand. When the strength of the hand reaches 15-20N, the standard distance between the chain and the guide plate is about 2mm.
7. Finally, tighten the two M8 nuts, then turn the chain with both hands (wear gloves), and check that the chain drive is smooth and the adjustment is completed; chain