1. Improve the vent cap and inspection hole cover: the internal pressure of the reducer is greater than the external atmospheric pressure is one of the main reasons for oil leakage. If you try to balance the pressure inside and outside the machine, oil leakage can be prevented.Although the reducer has a vent cap, the vent hole is too small, which is easy to be blocked by coal dust and oil pollution, and the inspection hole cover must be opened every time when refueling. There are also leaks in places.To this end, an oil cup type air cap was made, and the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6 mm thick, and the oil cup air cap was welded on the cover plate. The diameter of the air hole was 6 mm, which was convenient for ventilation. The pressure is equalized, and the oil is added from the oil cup when refueling, so there is no need to open the inspection hole cover, which reduces the chance of oil leakage.
2. Smooth flow: To prevent the excess lubricating oil thrown on the bearing by the gear from accumulating at the shaft seal, the excess lubricating oil must flow back to the oil pool in a certain direction, that is, to achieve smooth flow.The specific method is to open an oil return groove in the center of the lower shell of the bearing seat, which is inclined to the inside of the machine, and also open a gap at the straight mouth of the end cover. Return to the oil tank.
3. Improve the shaft seal structure
1) Improvement of the shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is a half shaft: the output shaft of the reducer for most equipment such as belt conveyors, screw unloaders, and impeller coal feeders is a half shaft, which is more convenient to transform.Disassemble the reducer, remove the coupling, take out the shaft seal end cover of the reducer, machine a groove on the outside of the original end cover according to the size of the matching skeleton oil seal, and install the skeleton oil seal with the side with the spring facing inward.When reassembling, if the end cover is more than 35 mm away from the inner end face of the coupling, a spare oil seal can be installed on the shaft outside the end cover. Once the oil seal fails, the damaged oil seal can be taken out and the spare oil seal can be pushed into the end cover, thereby It saves time-consuming and laborious processes such as disassembling the reducer and disassembling the coupling.
2) Improvement of the shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is the whole shaft: the output shaft of the reducer with the whole shaft transmission has no coupling.In order to reduce the workload and simplify the installation procedure, a split end cover is designed, and an open oil seal is tried.The outer side of the split end cover is machined with grooves. When installing the oil seal, take out the spring first, cut the oil seal to form an opening, put the oil seal on the shaft from the opening, connect the opening with adhesive, and then install the opening upward. On the spring, push in the end cap.
4. Adopt new sealing material: For the leakage of the static sealing point of the reducer, a new polymer repair material can be used for blocking.If the oil leaks at the static sealing point during the operation of the reducer, the oil surface emergency repair agent of surface engineering technology can be used to block the oil surface emergency repair agent - polymer 25551 and 90T composite repair material, so as to achieve the purpose of eliminating oil leakage.
5. Conscientiously implement the maintenance process: when the reducer is overhauled, the process regulations must be carefully implemented. The oil seal should not be installed backwards, the lip should not be damaged, the outer edge should not be deformed, the spring should not fall off, the joint surface should be cleaned, the sealant should be applied evenly, and oil should be added. The amount should not exceed the scale of the oil dipstick.
6. Wipe: The static sealing points of the reducer can generally be prevented from leaking and leaking through treatment. However, due to the aging of the seals, poor quality, improper assembly, and high surface roughness of the shaft, the dynamic sealing points of the individual dynamic sealing points still remain. There is a small leakage. Due to the poor working environment, the coal dust sticks to the shaft and looks oily, so it is necessary to wipe the oil on the shaft after the equipment stops running.