Nowadays, more and more people use the precision planetary reducer, not only because of its good performance, low energy consumption, but also cheap. When there is a failure, many people have neglected such a problem and caused the reducer to be damaged for a time. What are the main failures?
1. Many operation errors: Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the geared motor (especially new operators), it is easy to cause failures due to operation errors, and even cause mechanical accidents and safety accidents.
2. Fast wear speed: Due to the influence of factors such as the processing, assembly and debugging of the parts of the new precision planetary reducer, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the allowable torque is large.During the operation of the precision planetary reducer, the concave and convex parts on the surface of the parts fit into each other and rub against each other, and the metal chips that fall off, as abrasives, continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the matching surfaces of the parts.Therefore, during the running-in period, it is easy to cause the wear of parts (especially the mating surface), and the wear speed is too fast.At this time, if it is overloaded, it may cause damage to components and cause early failure.
3. Looseness occurs: The newly processed and assembled parts have deviations in geometric shape and matching size. In the early stage of use, due to alternating loads such as shock and vibration, as well as the influence of factors such as heat and deformation, coupled with excessive wear For other reasons, it is easy to loosen the originally fastened parts.
4. Poor lubrication: Due to the small fitting clearance of the newly assembled parts, and due to assembly and other reasons, the lubricating oil (grease) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear.As a result, the lubrication efficiency is reduced and the early abnormal wear of the parts is caused.In severe cases, the friction surface of the precision fit will be scratched or occluded, resulting in failure.
5. Leakage phenomenon: due to loose parts, vibration and the influence of heat of the precision planetary reducer, leakage will occur on the sealing surface and pipe joints of the precision planetary reducer; some casting defects, etc., during assembly and debugging It is difficult to find, but due to the vibration and impact during the operation, this defect is exposed and manifested as oil leakage (seepage).As a result, there are occasional leaks during the break-in period.