XNUMX. Precautions before installation
1. The installation shaft should be cleaned before using the machine.And check whether the installation shaft has bruises and dirt, if any, it should be cleaned up.
2.The operating temperature of the reducer is 0 to 40 °C.
3.Check whether the matching size of the hole (or shaft) connected with the reducer meets the requirements. The tolerance of the hole should be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft is H6).
4.Before use, replace the plug at the highest position with an exhaust plug to ensure that the gas in the body is exhausted when the reducer is running.
XNUMX. Installation of reducer
1. The reducer can only be installed on a flat, shock-absorbing, and torsion-resistant support structure.
2. Under any circumstances, it is not allowed to use a hammer to knock the pulley, coupling, pinion or sprocket into the output shaft, as this will damage the bearing and shaft.
XNUMX. Use and maintenance
1. After the reducer is installed, check whether it is flexible.For formal use, no-load test must be carried out. Under normal operation, load and run gradually.
2.The reducer is strictly prohibited to exceed the rated load.
3. The oil level of the reducer should be checked before use and work. The machine has been filled with lubricating oil before leaving the factory. Lubricating oil name: medium-duty industrial gear oil GB5903-86220.
XNUMX. Oil change system:
For the first oil change, the lubricating oil should be replaced after the machine runs for 300 to 400 hours, and the lubricating oil should be replaced every 1500 to 2000 hours thereafter.In the workplace with harsh working environment, high temperature and large dust, the lubricating oil should be checked every half a month. If the lubricating oil is dirty, replace the lubricating oil to keep the lubricating oil clean and prolong the service life of the reducer. ,Improve economic efficiency.
When changing the oil, wait for the reducer to cool down until there is no danger of burning, but it should still be kept warm, because the viscosity of the oil will increase after complete cooling, and it will be difficult to drain the oil. (Note: to cut off the power supply of the drive to prevent unintentional power-on)