Repair method for oil leakage of reducer
Common methods for managing oil leakage of reducer equipment include adjustment method, tightening method, dredging method, sealing method, plugging method, repair method, replacement method, transformation method, etc.
(1) Adjustment method: By adjusting the oil pressure of the hydraulic lubrication system, reducing the system pressure, adjusting the sliding bearing, and reducing the gap between the bearing hole and the journal, so as to reduce the leakage caused by excessive overflow everywhere in the equipment.Adjust the oil scraping equipment, such as the looseness, tightness, high and low of the felt, to overcome the problem of oil leakage caused by the failure of the oil scraping equipment.In the process of leak control, we should first consider adjusting to control leaks. It is most reasonable to adopt other management methods only on the basis of correct cooperation and contact of relevant parts. S series reducer
(2) Fastening method: By tightening the screws, nuts, pipe joints, etc. of the leakage part, the appearance of oil leakage caused by the loose connection part can be eliminated.Usually in the process of leak control, attention should be paid to check the fastening status of each connection part.In normal maintenance, the operator must also pay attention to this question, and it is necessary to find the loose part and fasten it immediately to prevent the occurrence of oil leakage or other unexpected faults and accidents.
(3) Dredging method: It is an important way to manage oil leakage to ensure that the oil return is cleared.On the oil return passage, if the oil return hole is too small, unreasonable in layout, or blocked by dirt, the oil return hole should be expanded in time, the dirt should be removed, dredged, or a new oil return hole groove pipeline should be added.When the oil passage is unclogged, the chance of lubricating oil leakage is reduced.
(4) Sealing and coating method: Regarding the pipe joints, the sealing glue can be modified at the joints of the box to seal and tighten to eliminate the appearance of leakage.The sealing and coating method for leak control has the characteristics of simple method, obvious effect, low cost and wide adaptability.Usually, 70-80% of the equipment in the factory can use the sealing coating method to control leakage.
(5) Repair method: For example, if the contact surface of the box cover is not tight, it should be scraped and repaired.When oil leakage occurs at the pipe joint due to the unsuitable bell mouth of the tubing, the tubing horn should be repaired.Hydraulic lubrication control system components sometimes cause external oil leakage or internal oil leakage due to burrs, strains, and deformation.Usually, when there is little doubt, the oil leakage caused by the repairing method can also be eliminated.
(6) Leakage plugging method: Especially for castings with blisters and through holes, the method of plugging can be used to control leakage. For example, it is better to use epoxy resin to block blisters in the box or screw holes that have been penetrated.In other plugging, lead blocks and other objects can also be used for blocking. F series reducer
(7) Replacement method: When the oil leakage of the equipment is due to the wear of the seals and the damage of the relevant parts and cannot be corrected, it should be replaced.When replacing parts, it should be noted that the new replacement parts and related accessories should adhere to the appropriate cooperation relationship.The original oil leakage problem was solved, and the new oil leakage problem appeared again.
(8) Transformation method: In the process of leakage control, sometimes it is necessary to improve the sealing material, change the fastening method, change the lubricating medium, change the oil return position, improve the leakage prevention method, etc., to eliminate the leakage phenomenon of the equipment.There are many ways to control leakage by the transformation method. Usually, care should be taken not to affect the normal operation of the equipment, and not to damage the original strength and rigidity of the equipment. Pay attention to this question.
Repair method for oil leakage of reducer