Gear reducerIf the manufacturer needs to achieve the specified assembly accuracy of the gear reducer, it needs to strictly follow the assembly process specified by the gear reducer manufacturer.
1. Parts that have not been inspected by the technical inspection department, have been accepted, have not been printed or have not dried on the paint are not allowed to be assembled.
2. The assembly, subassembly and final assembly of the gear reducer must be carried out in the order of the assembly process, and no process interference can occur.If the gear in the middle of the shaft has not been installed, assemble the bearing at the end of the shaft first.
3. Try not to use any gaskets on the mating surface of the cover and base of the gear reducer.
4. The parts should be cleaned before assembly, the rolling bearing should be cleaned with gasoline or good quality cleaning agent, and then dried with compressed air.
5. Try not to correct any mating surfaces during assembly.Parts that are required to be matched, such as keys and keyways, are excluded.
6. Before the rolling bearing is installed on the shaft, it should be preheated in the paint by 80-1 ℃ and the thermal expansion should be calculated.The transmission of force should be through the inner ring of the rolling bearing.When assembling, place the unprinted side against the support surface.
7. After the gear reducer is assembled, conduct a test run. The speed of the test run should be close to the rated speed of the reducer. It is strictly forbidden to add abrasives and impurities to the lubricating oil during the test run, and the contact ratio of the tooth surface should meet the specified grade requirements.
After the gear reducer is qualified, the technical inspection department will print and issue an appraisal certificate. The unqualified reducer cannot be machine assembled and manned. The finished packaged reducer must have an appraisal certificate and installation and maintenance instructions.