2. Using computer modification technology, the gear is pre-shaped, which greatly improves the bearing capacity of the reducer.
3. From the box body to the internal gear, it adopts a completely modular structure design, which is suitable for large-scale production and flexible selection.
4. The standard reducer models are divided according to the form of decreasing torque. Compared with the traditional equal ratio division, the power waste is avoided.
5. Designed and manufactured by cad/cam to ensure the stability of quality.
6. Various sealing structures are used to prevent oil leakage.
7. Multi-directional noise reduction measures ensure the excellent low noise performance of the hardened gear reducer.