When the gear reducer is under 25% of the rated load, the contact spots of the gear tooth surface shall not be less than 55% of the tooth height (biased to the tooth tip) and the tooth length shall not be less than 60%, and when the two-way operation is performed, the two contact surfaces of the gear teeth are symmetrical. After the gear center face gear reducer is qualified, all run-in tests shall be carried out.The specified lubricating oil should be injected before the experiment, and the temperature of the oil pool should not be lower than 0°C. The forward and reverse operation time should not be less than 25 hours under rated speed and slight braking (2% rated load). There are shocks, oil leakage, abnormal vibration, noise and connection, loose fasteners and so on.
After the gear reducer is qualified in the running-in test, the load test shall be carried out according to the following methods: batch production of gear reducers of the same size and size shall allow 10% of the sampling test (if there are less than 10 units, one shall be sampled), if the sampling test fails , should be tested 20%, still unqualified, should be all tested.
The load test shall meet the following requirements:
1. Under the rated load, the contact spots of the gear tooth surface of the gear reducer shall not be less than 60% according to the tooth height and 70% according to the tooth length and when the two-way operation is performed, the contact surfaces on both sides of the gear teeth are symmetrical to the center plane of the gear. .
2. The gear reducer with continuous working system must be tested under rated load and rated speed. The temperature rise of the oil pool shall not exceed 60°C and the maximum temperature of the oil pool shall not exceed 80°C.
3. For the gear reducer with intermittent working system, whether the gear reducer operates reliably under the rated load and rated speed.
4. The operation of the gear reducer should be stable and normal, there should be no impact, abnormal vibration and noise, and there should be no oil leakage or oil leakage at each seal and joint.
5. The load test time should not be less than 2 hours in both positive and negative, but the oil temperature and bearing temperature must be the same.