1. To ensure the assembly quality, you can buy or make some special tools. When disassembling and installing the reducer parts, try to avoid knocking with hammers and other tools; when replacing gears, worm gears and worms, try to use original accessories and replace them in pairs; assembly output When installing the shaft, pay attention to the tolerance fit; use anti-sticking agent or red dan oil to protect the hollow shaft to prevent wear and rust or scale on the mating area, which is difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
2. Selection of lubricating oil and additives The helical gear-worm gear reducer generally uses 220# gear oil. For the reducer with heavy load, frequent starting and poor use environment, some lubricating oil additives can be selected to make the reducer stop running. The gear oil still adheres to the gear surface at all times, forming a protective film to prevent direct metal-to-metal contact during heavy loads, low speeds, high torque and startup.The additive contains sealing ring adjuster and anti-leakage agent, which keeps the sealing ring soft and elastic and effectively reduces the leakage of lubricating oil.
3. If the installation position of the reducer allows, try not to use vertical installation.During vertical installation, the amount of lubricating oil added is much higher than that in horizontal installation, which may easily cause the reducer to heat up and leak oil.
4. The establishment of a lubrication maintenance system can maintain the reducer according to the "five-determination" principle of lubrication work, so that each reducer has a responsible person to check regularly, and it is found that the temperature rise is obvious, exceeding 40 ℃ or oil temperature exceeding 80 ℃, When the quality of the oil decreases or more copper powder is found in the oil and abnormal noise is generated, it is necessary to stop using it immediately, repair it in time, remove the fault, and replace the lubricating oil.When refueling, pay attention to the amount of oil to ensure thatReducerGet the correct lubrication.
5. The maintenance method in the new era is aimed at the wear and leakage of the reducer. The traditional solution is to repair the machine after welding or brush plating, but both have certain drawbacks: the thermal stress caused by the high temperature of repair welding cannot be completely eliminated, which is easy to cause The material is damaged, causing the parts to bend or break; while the brush plating is limited by the thickness of the coating, which is easy to peel off, and the above two methods both use metal to repair the metal, which cannot change the "hard-to-hard" matching relationship. Under the action, it will still cause wear again.