Lubrication of cycloid reducer
(1) The cycloidal pinwheel reducer must be filled with lubricating oil before use. In order to facilitate loading, unloading and transportation, the reducer when sold is generally not filled with lubricating oil.
(2) Our Tingxing reducer adopts grease-lubricated reducer for the convenience of customers, and has been injected with grease before selling.
(3) For the cycloid reducer for general purpose, 40# to 50# ordinary mechanical oil can be used at normal temperature.In order to improve product performance and prolong the service life of the reducer, gear oil with high viscosity (concentration) should not be used for the reducer of size B4 or above (including B4). High temperature is not good for the reducer.
(4) The lubricating oil should be reconsidered when the reducer works in harsh working conditions, frequent start-stop, and high temperature or low temperature.
(6) When adding grease, the height of the oil level should not exceed the upper limit of the oil mark, nor be lower than the lower limit of the oil mark.During operation, the oil level should be observed frequently, and the same grade of lubricating oil should be replenished in time.
(8) Lubricating oil replacement cycle: for the first replacement, the first replacement is made after the initial operation of the reducer for 300 hours. When replacing, the residual dirty oil should be removed.Replacement later; those who work continuously for more than 10 hours a day should be replaced every 3 months, and those who work intermittently for less than 10 hours a day should be replaced every 6 months.
(9) Grease replacement cycle: replace it every 6 months.
(10) Before the reducer that has not been used for a long time is reused, the lubricating oil or grease must be renewed.
(11) It is not allowed to inject dirty or corrosive lubricating oil.
(12) When refueling, unscrew the vent cap on the upper part of the reducer to refuel, and when draining oil, unscrew the oil drain plug on the lower part of the reducer to release the dirty oil.
(13) For the vertical reducer with circulating lubrication, the oil pump should be started before use, and the reducer should be started after the oil pump is working normally.
(XNUMX) Inspection of reducer lubricating oil and grease
How to check the oil level of the reducer:
1. Cut off the power supply to prevent electric shock.Wait for the reducer to cool down.
2. First use a clean gauze head or gasoline oil to clean the gear window mirror.
3. Observe the oil window mirror on the side of the reducer. If the lubricating oil and grease inside the reducer cannot be seen in the oil window mirror, it means that the reducer is out of oil.
4. Immediately open the oil filling hole to add lubricating oil and grease when there is a shortage of oil.
Oil quality inspection of reducer lubricating oil:
1. Cut off the power to prevent electric shock.Wait for the reducer to cool down;
2. Open the oil drain plug and take an oil sample;
3. Check the viscosity index of the oil: if the oil is obviously turbid, it is recommended to replace it as soon as possible;
4. For the reducer with oil level plug: check the oil level to see if it is qualified; install the oil level plug.
How to replace the reducer lubricating oil:
After cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain the oil. The reducer should change the oil at the operating temperature.
1. Cut off the power to prevent electric shock.Wait for the reducer to cool down and there is no danger of burning;
(Note: The reducer should still be warm when changing the oil.)
2. Put an oil pan under the oil drain plug;
3. Open the oil level plug, breather and oil drain plug;
4. Remove all the oil;
5. Install the oil drain plug;
6. Inject new oil of the same grade (note: do not add lubricating oil of different grades into the same reducer);
7. The amount of oil should be consistent with the installation position;
8. Check the oil level at the oil level plug;
9. Tighten the oil level plug and breather.