First, the installation
1. The cylindrical gear reducer generally needs to be installed on the horizontal plane and the inclination should not exceed 10°. If the inclination is greater than 10° due to special needs, please contact our company before use to discuss related matters.
2. When the input shaft and output shaft are connected with the power and supporting machinery, if the coupling is used for connection, the shaft and the shaft are required to be strictly aligned, and there should be no misalignment. The use of V-belts and chains should not be too tight or too loose.
3. The installation foundation should be firm and reliable, and there should be no vibration or loosening. The fixing screws should be selected in strict accordance with relevant standards and regulations. 4. The installation screws should be checked irregularly whether they are tightened and fixed firmly, and the gaskets should be spring gaskets as much as possible.
2. After 50 hours of initial use, the new oil should be replaced immediately, and the internal oil stains of the body should be cleaned. After that, it should be completely replaced every three months.
3. If the oil seal leaks, please replace it as soon as possible.