内容提要：减速机百科知识大全,i─粉尘大的工作场合下应每隔半个月对润滑油进；ii─300～400小时后应更换润滑油；iii─减速机在使用前和工作中应检查油位是否正常；iv─安装前的注意事项；v─油的更换换油时要等待减速机冷却下来无燃烧；vi─抗扭的支撑结构上；vii─以后每隔1500～2000小时更换润滑油；viii─孔的公差应为H7； 减速机知识 减速机百问百答
XNUMX. Precautions before installation
1. The installation shaft should be cleaned before using the machine.And check whether the installation shaft has bruises and dirt, if any, it should be cleaned up.
2.The operating temperature of the reducer related knowledge is 0 ~ 40 ℃.
3.Check whether the matching size of the hole (or shaft) connected with the reducer meets the requirements. The tolerance of the hole should be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft is H6).
4.Before use, the plug at the highest position should be replaced with an exhaust plug to ensure that the gas in the body is discharged when the reducer is running.
XNUMX. Installation of reducer
1. The reducer can only be installed on a flat, shock-absorbing, and torsion-resistant support structure.
2. Under any circumstances, it is not allowed to use a hammer to knock the pulley, coupling, pinion or sprocket into the output shaft, as this will damage the bearing and shaft.
XNUMX. Use and maintenance
1. After installing the reducer, check whether it is flexible.For formal use, no-load test must be carried out. Under normal operation, load and run gradually.
2.The reducer is strictly prohibited to exceed the rated load.
3. The oil level of the reducer should be checked before use and work. The machine has been filled with lubricating oil before leaving the factory. Lubricating oil name: medium-duty industrial gear oil GB5903-86220.
XNUMX. Oil change system
Change the lubricating oil after the machine runs for 300-400 hours for the first time, and change the lubricating oil every 1500-2000 hours thereafter.The lubricating oil should be inspected every half a month in the working environment with harsh working environment, high temperature and heavy dust. If the lubricating oil is found to be dirty, replace the lubricating oil to keep the lubricating oil clean and prolong the service life of the reducer. ,Improve economic efficiency.
XNUMX. Oil replacement
When changing the oil, wait until the reducer has cooled down and there is no danger of burning, but it should still be kept warm, because after complete cooling, the viscosity of the oil will increase and it will be difficult to drain the oil. (Note: cut off the power supply of the transmission device to prevent accidental power-on!)