XNUMX. Common problems and their causes:
1. The worm gear reducer heats up and leaks oil.In order to improve the efficiency, the worm gear reducer generally uses non-ferrous metal as the worm gear, and the worm is made of harder steel.Due to the sliding friction transmission, more heat will be generated during operation, which will cause differences in thermal expansion between the various parts of the reducer and the seal, thus forming gaps in each mating surface, and the lubricating oil will become thinner due to the increase in temperature, which is easy to cause leakage. .There are four main reasons for this situation. First, the matching of materials is unreasonable; second, the quality of the meshing friction surface is poor; third, the selection of the amount of lubricating oil added is incorrect;
2. Worm gear wear.The worm gear is generally made of tin bronze, and the paired worm material is hardened to HRC45 with 4555 steel, or 40Cr hardened to HRC5055 and then ground to a roughness of Ra0.8μm by a worm grinder.The reducer wears very slowly during normal operation, and some reducers can be used for more than 10 years.If the wear rate is fast, it is necessary to consider whether the selection is correct, whether it is overloaded, and the material of the worm gear, the quality of assembly or the use environment.
3. The transmission small helical gear is worn.It generally occurs on vertically installed reducers, mainly related to the amount of lubricating oil added and the type of oil.When installed vertically, it is easy to cause insufficient lubricating oil. When the reducer stops running, the transmission gear oil between the motor and the reducer is lost, and the gears cannot be properly lubricated and protected.When the reducer starts, the gears are mechanically worn or even damaged due to lack of effective lubrication.
4. The worm bearing is damaged.When a failure occurs, even if the gearbox is well sealed, it is often found that the gear oil in the gearbox is emulsified, and the bearings are rusted, corroded and damaged.This is because after the worm gear reducer runs for a period of time, the condensed water generated after the gear oil temperature rises and cools is mixed with water.Of course, it is also closely related to the bearing quality and assembly process.
Second, the worm gear reducer solution:
1. Ensure assembly quality.Some special tools can be purchased or made by yourself. When disassembling and installing the parts of the reducer, try to avoid knocking with hammers and other tools; when changing gears, worm gears and worms, try to use original accessories and pairs; when assembling the output shaft, pay attention to Tolerance fit; use anti-sticking agent or red dan oil to protect the hollow shaft to prevent wear and rust or scale on the mating area, which is difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
2. Selection of lubricating oil and additives.The worm gear reducer generally uses 220# gear oil. For the reducer with heavy load, frequent starting and poor use environment, some lubricating oil additives can be used to make the gear oil still adhere to the gear surface when the worm gear reducer stops running. Forms a protective film to prevent direct metal-to-metal contact during heavy loads, low speeds, high torque, and startup.The additives contain sealing ring adjuster and anti-leakage agent, which keep the sealing ring soft and elastic and effectively reduce the leakage of lubricating oil.
3. Selection of the installation location of the reducer.If the location allows, try not to use vertical installation.During vertical installation, the amount of lubricating oil added is much more than that in horizontal installation, which is easy to cause the reducer to heat up and leak oil.
4. Establish a lubrication maintenance system.The reducer can be maintained according to the "five-determination" principle of lubrication work, so that each reducer has a responsible person to check regularly, and it is found that the temperature rise is obvious. When more copper powder and abnormal noise are found in the machine, stop using it immediately, repair it in time, remove the fault, and change the lubricating oil.When refueling, pay attention to the amount of oil to ensure that the reducer is properly lubricated.
XNUMX. Common problems and their causes: