The cycloid reducer adopts high-quality low-carbon alloy steel to reduce noise and vibration, but when in use, sometimes noise still occurs, and there are different treatment methods for different noises.Many operators need to pay attention that the hardness of the working tooth surface of the pinion is slightly higher than that of the large gear.Among them, the noise reduction functions of the cycloid reducer are:
1. Under the premise of satisfying the bending fatigue strength, when the center distance of the cycloid reducer is constant, a larger number of teeth should be selected, which can improve the coincidence degree, make the transmission stable and reduce the noise.
2. When the structure allows, priority should be given to adopting helical gears. Compared with spur gears, its vibration and noise are greatly reduced.Generally, the helix angle is required to be selected between 8°C and 20°C.
3. Under the economic ability that the user can afford, the precision level of the hardened gear should be improved as much as possible in the design.High-precision gears produce much less noise than low-precision gears.
4. On the premise of meeting the transmission requirements, the number of teeth of the large and small gears should be made as prime as possible, so as to disperse and eliminate the influence of gear manufacturing errors on the transmission, and also to avoid the periodic meshing of certain teeth on the large and small gears, so that the transmission Smooth and reduce noise.
5. In order to reduce the noise of the cycloid reducer, when selecting the backlash, if the transmission is pulsating rotation, a smaller backlash should be selected.