ReducerIt is essential in industry, but different reducers are maintained in different ways. Today we will look at the differences.ReducerDetails of the lubricant required.
1. The horizontal cycloid reducer adopts oil pool lubrication under normal conditions, and the oil level can be kept in the middle of the oil sight window. When the working conditions are bad and the ambient temperature is high, the circulating lubrication can be used.
2. Cycloid pinwheel reducer generally chooses 40# or 50# mechanical oil lubrication at room temperature. In order to improve the performance of the reducer and prolong the service life of the cycloid pinwheel reducer, it is recommended to use 70# or 90# extreme pressure gears. Oil, lubricating oil should be reconsidered when working under high and low temperature conditions.
3. The vertical installation of the planetary cycloid reducer should strictly prevent the oil pump from cutting off the oil to avoid damage to the parts of the reducer.
4. When refueling, you can turn on the vent cap on the upper part of the seat to refuel.When draining the oil, turn the drain plug at the lower part of the main seat to drain the dirty oil.There is no lubricating oil inside the reducer when it leaves the factory.
5. The first refueling operation for 100 hours should be replaced with new oil, (and the internal dirty oil should be flushed) and then continue to work, and replaced every six months (8-hour work system). If the working conditions are bad, the oil change time can be shortened appropriately. Practice has proved that the frequent cleaning and oil change of the reducer (such as 3-6 months) plays an important role in prolonging the service life of the reducer.Lubricating oil should be replenished frequently during use.
6. The newly issued reducer has been lubricated and replaced every six months.The grease adopts aluminum disulfide-2# or 2L-2# lithium-based lubricating grease.