The reducer is used in industrial sectors such as lifting and transportation, construction machinery, metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, construction machinery, light industrial textiles, medical equipment, instrumentation, automobiles, ships, weapons and aerospace.So what should be paid attention to when installing?
1. The connection between the reducer and the working machine: The reducer is directly fitted on the main shaft of the working machine. When the reducer is running, the reaction torque acting on the body of the reducer is installed on the anti-torque bracket on the body of the reducer or by other method to balance.The machine is directly matched, and the other end is connected with the fixed bracket;
2. Installation of the anti-moment bracket: The anti-moment bracket should be installed on the side of the working machine that the reducer faces to reduce the bending moment attached to the working machine shaft.The shaft sleeve at the connecting end of the anti-moment support and the fixed support uses an elastic body such as rubber to prevent deflection and absorb the generated torque fluctuation;
3. The installation relationship between the reducer and the working machine: In order to avoid the deflection of the main shaft of the working machine and the additional force on the bearing of the reducer, the distance between the reducer and the working machine should be as small as possible without affecting the normal work. , its value is 5-10mm.
The correct installation, use and maintenance of the reducer is an important part of ensuring the normal operation of mechanical equipment.
1. When installing the reducer, attention should be paid to the centering of the transmission center axis, and the error should not be greater than the compensation amount of the coupling used.Good alignment can prolong the service life and obtain ideal transmission efficiency;
2. When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft, it is not allowed to strike with a hammer. Usually, the assembly fixture and the inner thread of the shaft end are used to press the transmission parts with bolts, otherwise it may cause damage to the internal parts of the reducer.It is best not to use rigid fixed couplings. Improper installation of such couplings will cause unnecessary external loads, resulting in early damage to the bearing, and even breakage of the output shaft in severe cases;
3. The reducer should be firmly installed on a stable and level foundation or base, the oil in the oil discharge tank should be able to be drained, and the cooling air circulation should be smooth.The foundation is unreliable, causing vibration and noise during operation, and causing damage to bearings and gears.When there are protrusions in the transmission coupling or gears and sprockets are used for transmission, protective devices should be installed. When the output shaft bears a large radial load, the reinforced type should be selected;
4. According to the specified installation device, it can ensure that the staff can easily approach the oil mark, vent plug and oil drain plug.After the installation is in place, the accuracy of the installation position should be comprehensively checked in order, and the reliability of each fastener should be able to rotate flexibly after installation.The reducer is lubricated by splashing oil in the oil pool. Before running, the user needs to remove the screw plug of the vent hole and replace it with the vent plug.According to different installation positions, open the oil level plug screw to check the height of the oil level line, add oil from the oil level plug until the lubricating oil overflows from the oil level plug screw hole, screw on the oil level plug to confirm that it is correct, and then empty it. Load test run, time not less than 2 hours.The operation should be stable, without shock, vibration, noise and oil leakage. Any abnormality should be eliminated in time.