The reducer selected according to the needs often chooses different reducers because of the performance requirements. Some users choose the cycloid reducer. During the use of the cycloid reducer, you will find that the cycloid reducer has an inner cycloid. The eccentric bearing in the wheel is prone to failure, and its service life and performance are not comparable to the gear reducer.Therefore, when choosing, we will recommend that you use the R series gear reducer to replace the cycloid reducer, their appearance is very similar.It's not that the cycloid reducer is depreciated, it is also very characteristic, let's see what seven advantages it has!
Its principle is like two silver coins, one is stationary and the other is rotating against its edge. When the rotating coin returns from one point to the original point, it has already turned two times instead of one.
It is composed of gears inside, and the combination of dynamic and stationary gears is not externally engaged like a silver coin.Instead, one outer edge is engaged with the other inner edge to form a set, which saves space and can be stacked in a cylinder even if multiple sets are combined.The input and output shafts of the cylinder are on the same circle center, but the internal gears are not concentric. The driving wheel is smaller than the driven wheel and swings along the shaft while rolling along the side.Drive the driven wheel to roll; the driven wheel drives the next driving wheel to swing along the shaft... and so on until the output shaft.The number of teeth and gear sets in each set determines the gear ratio.
Just make sure the oil is normal every day.However, when the oil leakage of the sealing ring occurs, remember to replace the sealing ring.When replacing, just remove the motor screws, do not remove the reducer screws.After dismantling, remove the motor fan cover.Pull out the motor while turning the fan blade.When replacing the rear motor, also turn the fan blades.There are also problems with the oil pump.Transparent oil pipes are prone to oil leakage.When disassembling the reducer, be sure to remember the orientation markings of each gear for easy replacement.
XNUMX. Principle of cycloid reducer / structure principle of cycloid reducer
The entire transmission device of the planetary cycloid reducer can be divided into three parts: the input part, the deceleration part, and the output part.
A double eccentric sleeve with a dislocation of 180° is installed on the input shaft, and two roller bearings are installed on the eccentric sleeve to form an H mechanism. The center hole of the two cycloidal wheels is the raceway of the arm bearing on the eccentric sleeve, and The cycloidal gear is meshed with a group of annularly arranged needle gears on the needle gear to form a small tooth difference internal meshing deceleration mechanism. ).
When the input shaft rotates with the eccentric sleeve for one week, due to the characteristics of the tooth gallery curve on the cycloid wheel and the limitation of the needle teeth on the needle gear, the movement of the cycloid wheel becomes a plane movement with both revolution and rotation. When the input shaft rotates for one round, the eccentric sleeve also rotates one round, and the cycloid wheel rotates in the opposite direction through a tooth difference to obtain deceleration. Then, with the help of the W output mechanism, the low-speed autorotation motion of the cycloid wheel is transmitted to the output through the pin shaft. shaft to obtain a lower output speed.
Planetary cycloid reducer/cycloid reducer is a relatively new type of transmission mechanism, and its unique stable structure can replace ordinary cylindrical gear reducer and worm gear reducer in many cases, because the cycloidal pinwheel reducer have:
2. High transmission efficiency: Because the cycloid reducer adopts rolling meshing in the meshing part of the machine, the general efficiency can reach more than 90%.
3. Easy maintenance (lubrication method): use high-grade grease that does not require maintenance below #6125;
4. Small size and light weight: The cycloid reducer adopts the principle of planetary transmission. The input shaft and the output shaft are on the same axis and have the unique feature of being directly connected with the motor. Therefore, the cycloid reducer itself has Compact structure, small size and light weight.Using it to replace the two-stage ordinary cylindrical gear reducer, the volume can be reduced by 1/2 to 2/3; the weight can be reduced by about 1/3 to 1/2.
5. Convenient disassembly and assembly, easy maintenance: due to the reasonable structure design of the cycloidal pinwheel reducer, the easy disassembly and assembly is easy to maintain, the number of parts used is small, and the lubrication is simple.
6. Reliable use, fewer failures, and long life: the main transmission meshing parts are made of high carbon chromium bearing steel with good wear resistance and fatigue resistance, and are quenched (HRC58-62) to obtain high strength, so the cycloidal pinwheel decelerates The machine has good mechanical properties and good wear resistance; the running contact adopts rolling friction, which basically has no wear, so there are few failures and long service life.
7. Smooth and stable operation and low noise: The number of meshing teeth of the cycloid needle is large, the overlap coefficient is large and the mechanism is stable, so that the vibration and noise are limited to a minimum.
Therefore, the cycloid reducer has the irreplaceable advantages and characteristics of these other types of reducers!